Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shalom,

On May 12th we celebrated Teacher Appreciation Shabbat.  And while we appreciate all our teachers, we paid a special tribute to Barbara Sklar, who is retiring from our Religious School after 46 years of teaching.  I received this thank-you card from Barb and I'd like to share it with all of you:

Dear Parents and Students,

Thank you so much for the wonderful teacher appreciation Shabbat service we recetlycelebrated.  I loved the two songs the seventh graders wrote and sung in my honor.  At this service I was presented with a beautiful piece of art work that is already hanging in my living room.
Artwork we gave Morah Sklar to which you all contributed


I have enjoyed working in our Religious School teaching a variety of Hebrew and secular subjects plus tutoring students for their Bar and Bat Mitzvah since Temple was founded in 1966.  I plan to sub in our Religious School when I am available.

Again, I think you for all your support over my many years of teaching at Temple.  

Todah Rabbah (Many Thanks),
(Morah) Barbara Sklar

No comments:

Post a Comment